1. We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired by God. It is faultless and it is the sole and final authority for all matters of our lives.
2 Timothy 3:16
2 Peter 1:21
2. We believe in the eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 13:14
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of all men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He is totally God and yet, totally man.
Isaiah 9:6, 7
4. We believe Christ died, was buried and rose again on the third day.
1 Corinthians 15:1– 4
5. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven and that He is coming again a second time for His Church.
1 Thessalonians 4:13–18
6. We believe that man by nature is sinful and unholy. He is unable to attain God’s righteousness apart from regeneration through the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the work of the cross.
8. We believe that water baptism by total immersion, in the name of the eternal Godhead, is necessary in order to fulfill the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 2:38, 19:1– 6
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or after salvation. Believers can then speak in tongues as the Spirit gives them utterance.
10.We believe in the operation of the gifts and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:4-7
11.We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17
12.We believe that miraculous physical healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus is still for us today.
1 Corinthians 12:9
13.We believe in the taking of Communion, or the Lord’s Supper, for all born-again believers.
1 Corinthians 11:28–32
14.We believe that the Devil is a real spiritual being who will eventually be judged with his angels and cast into the Lake of Fire.
15.We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16, 15:29) and eternal punishment for the unbelievers.
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
16.We believe that there is one true Church that is made up of genuine believers with Jesus as the head. However, this one Church is composed of many local churches in different locations.