Like you, we want to keep our children healthy. Therefore, please don't bring your child to the children's programs if they exhibit any of the following:
1. Fever within the last 24 hours
2. Colored mucous emanating from the nose
3. Lethargic behavior (moms usually know when the child is not feeling well)
4. Diarrhea or loose stools within the last 24 hours
5. Vomiting within the last 48 hours
6. Signs of illness other than allergies
7. Any symptom of an infectious/contagious disease, such as measles, chicken pox, strep throat, etc.
8. Common cold - from onset through one week Croup
9. Any unexplained rash
10. Head lice, pinworms, pinkeye, ringworm, impetigo, etc.
Due to medical liability, children's workers may not administer any oral or topical medication (including Tylenol, Desitin or other diaper rash ointment), so please take care of this prior to leaving the child.